Big Paw Pet Care is Orlando’s best pet care company serving Central Florida since 2009. We provide peace of mind to our clients and loving care to their pets.
Pet sitting and dog walking are part of the $52 billion a year pet industry with 62% of homes owning at least one pet. Working with Big Paw Pet Care is a great way to tap into this industry while having fun doing a job you love!
We seek responsible, pet-passionate people to work in clients homes while they’re at work or on vacation. We also seek individuals looking for long term work with us and growing their client base. Pet sitting and dog walking are a great source of supplemental income.
Please make sure to read and understand the following before applying:
- All pet care providers must have 24/7 access to a computer with printer, cell phone and reliable transportation.
- Most of our pet sitters provide availability for the following types of work: AM/PM visits (before and after a 9-5 job), Mid Day Visits (Available M – F 11am to 3pm, also some weekends) or overnights in clients homes (remain in the home 10 hours between 6pm and 6am the next day).
- You will be assigned visits as needed based on your availability and the visits required by our clients. There are no guaranteed hours or schedules.
- You must be able to perform tasks on your own, reliably as instructed by our clients.
- You must be able to communicate to our clients in both verbal and written forms.
- You must be responsible enough to coordinate and follow up on any emergency situation on your own while client’s pets or homes are under your care.
- As a condition of working with us you must submit to a criminal background check and become certified in Pet First Aid and CPR.
- Individuals must be available holidays including Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving.
- We STRONGLY urge you to obtain your own pet sitter liability policy and bond. You must also be able to provide us with an active proof of insurance for your vehicle.